Head of Corporate Communications,
Corporate Communication Unit,
Kementerian Kerja Raya,
Tingkat 6, Blok B, Kompleks Kerja Raya,
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin,
50580 Kuala Lumpur
To become a professional and proactive public relations officials of Ministry of Works.
To conserve and fortify the leading corporate image of the ministry via exhaustive public relations.
Corporate Communications Unit directly reports to Secretary General of Ministry of Works with the following objectives and functions:
- Being the ministry’s focal point in conveying and consigning information.
- Executes premium corporate image of ministry.
- Public and media relations.
- Promising a reliable Customer service and public complaints management.
- Information hub for ministry in distributing publications
- Emphasizes on corporate image of ministry via strategic Public Relation approach
- Coordination Centre of Ministry of Works on public complaints
- Providing an efficient customer service via conforming MS ISO 9001:2000 Standard
- To ensure each public complaint is answered within three working days effective from the date it is received.
- To answer inbound telephone calls received on general line within five ringing.