Facilities Management Division
Ministry of Works
Level 7, Block B, Kompleks Kerja Raya
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin
50580 Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
To be an effective leading maintenance regulatory agency in maintaining the federal roads and federal buildings.
To ensure services provided by concessionaires fulfill the privatization's agreement.
Maintaining, monitoring and ensuring policies regarding the privatization of federal buildings and federal roads are implemented according to the privatization's agreement.
- To plan, implement and monitor the maintenance of the Federal Common Users Buildings in the Central Zone which has not been privatised fully.
- To plan, implement and monitor the maintenance of the Federal Common Users Buildings according to the Common Users Buildings Privatisation Agreemeant.
- To monitor the usage of KPIs to maintain the Federal Common Users Buildings.
- To plan, implement and monitor the implementation of the Federal Roads maintenance according to the Federal Roads Maintenance Privatisation agreement.
- To collect and control the mapping of the Federal highways and update the passage, passage number and kilometre posts information from time to time.
- To monitor the maintenance of the Federal Roads during the defect period.
- The gazetting of the Federal Roads' ROW according to Section 62, KTN and the the road declaration under the Federal Roads Act 1959.
- To update the Road Signs information at all Federal Roads.
- To update the information on all Federal Roads nationwide.
- To ensure received letters are attended within two (2) weeks from receive date.
- To ensure the application of small allocation warrant are managed and processe within fourteen (14) working days from every application's received date by the Finance Unit of Maintenance Regulatory Division.
- To prepare the claimed payment voucher within five (5) working days from claim received only if the supporting documents are complete and in order.
- To ensure the payment of fee and claims from concessionaires are made within fourteen (14) days of receiving the maintenance report and invoice.
- To ensure the completed application of building renovation forwarded to the Prime Minister's Office for approval within fourteen (14) working days.
- To ensure the Road Maintenance Unit completed the payment for routine tasks within fourteen (14) working days. Meanwhile for periodic tasks and emergencyworks, payments should be done within thirty (30) days.
- To respond to public complaint within three (3) days.