Information Management Division
Level 4 & 8, Blok B, Kompleks Kerja Raya
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin, 50580 Kuala Lumpur
General Line : 603-27715057
Support Ministry of Works towards being an excellent organization through the implementation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) programs.
- To create a complete and established ICT infrastructure.
- To automate suitable work process so as to enhance productivity and the effectiveness of service delivery system.
- To encourage ICT use by Ministry's staff.
- Ensure that Ministry's ICT programs are implemented efficiently and effectively in accordance with stake holder's requirement.
- To provide Government service delivery system extensively to the public via Ministry of Works Portal.
- Improve ICT knowledge among Ministry of Works' staff.
- Prepare, implement and handle reviews on policies/ publication of the Ministry.
- Develop, implement and maintain Information System.
- Develop, implement and maintain Ministry’s Portal.
- Manage operational of Network and ICT security.
- Manage operational, maintenance and upgrading of Data Center.
- Manage procurement, maintenance and write-off of ICT asset.
- Develop, manage and maintain data base of Geographical Information System (GIS@Works).
- Handle research on usage of geospatial data.
- Develop multimedia applications and Corporate Video.
- Offer helpdesk services.
- Offer technical support in implementation of Electronic Government.
- Coordinate and monitor ICT projects of the ministry through ICT Steering Committee.
- To give feedback for every ICT related complaints within one (1) working day and solve the complaint within two (2) working days.
- Managing procurement of ICT needs within three (3) months from the date of approval from ICT Steering Committee.
- Developing in-house application systems within three (3) month and out- source application systems within six (6) months.
- Ensuring accessibility level of ICT services is at least 95% throughout the year.