Corporate Planning Division
Ministry of Works
5th Floor, Block B
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin
50580 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2771 4551
Fax: 03-2711 1592
To become a counted mover for Ministry of Works towards an efficient, effective and excellence in modernization management.
- To bring MoW's management towards 5 star status.
- To cultivate aspect of quality in service delivery system of each division and ministry itself.
- To ensure friendly, quick and precise customer services.
- To ensure perfect, efficient and effective meeting secretariat services and MoW programmes
Plan, conduct research and manage corporate matters at the Ministry of Works, and develop and enhance the skill of work force in Malaysia.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Star Rating system by MAMPU.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of MOW Organization Strategic Planning.
- Implement Quality Management System MS ISO 9000:2001.
- Coordinate preparation of Cabinet memorandum and note and managing weekly and mothly feedback about cabinet's minutes.
- Secretariat for all important meetings of MOW and handle administration and finance of the department.
We at Corporate Planning Division promise to be commited to implement ministry's policy and program with :-
- Plan and implementing management quality programme aligned with Pekeliling Kemajuan Pentadbiran Awam Bil. 4 Tahun 1991 Dan Surat Pekeliling Kemajuan Pentadbiran Awam Bil. 2 Tahun 2002.
- To prepare summary and memorandum of the cabinet in 2 weeks from the date instruction received, depending on receival of complete input form related agencies.
- Coordinate publication works and to ensure MOW's annual report for the previous year is circulated by 30 September of the current year.
- To complete tasks related to managing meetings aligned with Pekeliling Kemajuan Pentadbiran Awam Bil. 2 Tahun 1991.