Ministry of Works


Audience based content



Jika anda mempunyai sebarang aduan berkaitan rasuah, penyelewengan, salahguna kuasa serta perlanggaran tatakelakuan dan integriti yang melibatkan kakitangan di Kementerian ini, salurkan aduan tersebut di sini.


Pengarah Unit Integriti,
Unit Integriti,
Kementerian Kerja Raya,
Tingkat 13, Blok B, Kompleks Kerja Raya,
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin,
50580 Kuala Lumpur

No. Tel: 03-27715501
Faks: 03-27111014

Concession Company
MoW Community
You are here

Soalan-soalan lazim telah disusun berdasarkan beberapa kategori. Untuk membuat carian, sila masukkan kata kunci pada kotak "Kata Kunci" dan/atau pilih kategori pada kotak menu "Kategori" dan seterusnya klik "Hantar".

Question Answer
Who qualify for the scheme?
  1. Contractors (main or named sub-contractors) registered under Class F and C or I to VI with the Contractor Service Centre (PKK) and G1 to G5 grade with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) and for federal projects not more than RM5 million.
  2. Recognised as bumiputera by PKK.
  3. Capital and management are 100 % controlled by bumiputera.
  4. Receive tender aceptance letter from Public Works Department for federal contracts only.
  5. Tender price is viable or prifitable.
  6. Have good and satisfactory working record and have not faced serious action due to debts.
  7. Contractors who have received deposits according to Surat Pekeliling Perbendaharaan Bil.2/95 or those who obtain loans from banks or financial institutions by placing contracts they obtained as collateral do not qualify for loan under this scheme.
  8. For named sub contractors (NSC), the sub-contract must be beyond RM100,000.00 and the contract period not less than 20 weeks.
Which Federal Road is maintained and managed by Ministry of Works?

Federal Road gazetted under Ministry of Works.

What are the agencies under MOW?

Agencies in MOW are listed below:

- Public Works Department (PWD)
- Malaysia Highway Authority (MHA)
- Board of Quantity Surveyor Malaysia (BQSM)
- Board of Architects Malaysia (BAM)
- Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- Professional Services Development Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (PSDC)

What are the conditions to apply?
  1. The amount of loan to be given is based on merit and is subject to the maximum amount of 15 % of the contractor's  work value.
  2. Loan approved must be used strictly for expenses related to contract jobs.
  3. The loan is for one job at one time only.
  4. Those who secure the loan must manage the contract works themselves and should never give the works to other parties.
  5. Those who get the loan must report on the development of the projects financed under this scheme every two weeks based on the stipulated format.
  6. The loan requires no collateral and guarantor and is interest-free.
How to apply?
  1. Use the form obtainable at the State BPB or the headquarters; or 
  2. Apply through online
  3. Important documents/information which must be submitted are:-
  4. Tender Acceptance Letter  (LA) for contracts where initial loan is required;
  5. Tender Brief;
  6. Business Resgistration Letter (A/B Form for individually owned business / partnership or Form 24, Form 29, 44 if it is Sdn Bhd,);
  7. D Form;
  8. Contractor Registration Letter (PKK and CIDB);
  9. Company's organisational chart which shows technical staff;
  10. Recognition letter as a Bumiputera Contractor (PKK);
  11. Bank accounts monthly statements for three months ending;
  12. Updated Annual Account Report, audited and endorsed by the Company Registrar;
  13. Take oath before the Commissioner of Oath/ Sessions Court Judge that the applicant does not get loan from bank/other agencies.
How do contractors pay their loan?
  1. Repayment will be made through deduction from interim payment/project progress when the PHYSICAL work progress is over 25% and settled when it reaches 75%.
  2. Deduction is based on the formula below :- 

         D = 200 x (A/B) x P


          D    -    is the total deduction of loan repayment

          A    -    deposit/loan received by contractors

          B    -    is the total Contractor's Work Value

          P    -    The total work of the contractor endorsed in the Interim Payment certificate in that month( including the value endorsed for material at the construction site which is more than 25% from B).                                                   


Kementerian Kerja Raya Malaysia