Ministry of Works


Audience based content



Jika anda mempunyai sebarang aduan berkaitan rasuah, penyelewengan, salahguna kuasa serta perlanggaran tatakelakuan dan integriti yang melibatkan kakitangan di Kementerian ini, salurkan aduan tersebut di sini.


Pengarah Unit Integriti,
Unit Integriti,
Kementerian Kerja Raya,
Tingkat 13, Blok B, Kompleks Kerja Raya,
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin,
50580 Kuala Lumpur

No. Tel: 03-27715501
Faks: 03-27111014

Concession Company
MoW Community
You are here

Soalan-soalan lazim telah disusun berdasarkan beberapa kategori. Untuk membuat carian, sila masukkan kata kunci pada kotak "Kata Kunci" dan/atau pilih kategori pada kotak menu "Kategori" dan seterusnya klik "Hantar".

Question Answer
What is processing period of the application?

Processing period for the application is 7 days of the receipt of the complete application after which the application will be submitted to the District Engineer for technical review.

Does this application cover the Federal Road, State Road and Municipal Road?

Applications processed by the Ministry of Public Works are the application for display ads on Federal Road and the highway. While the application for display ads on State Road and Municipal Road must be submitted to the State Authorities and Local Authorities.

How to identify Federal Road, State Road and Municipal Road?

Federal Roads are the connecting roads between state to state and labeled with a code F or FT. State and municipal roads are roads connecting city to the city and labeled with the code states.

What categories of applicants that can apply to build display advertisements?

Ministry of Public Works does not dictate the qualifications of the categories of the applicants to build the display advertisements in Federal Road. Any individual or company that is interested can apply to set up the display advertisement in Federal Road

How to apply for directional signage?

Directional signage is not categorized as display advertising. Therefore, the application must be submitted to the district engineers concerned.

What is the application processing fee?

Processing fee is charged for every single application. The rate is dependent on the type of structure applied. More information about the rates is available in the Application Procedures for Establishing Display Ads in Federal Road 2011. Fees will not be refunded if the application is rejected.

How to determine site rental charges?

Site rental charges will be imposed on each approved application. The rate is dependent on the type of structure and applicable annually. More information on the rate is available on the Application Procedure for Establishing Advertisement Display in Federal Road 2011.

How do I make payment for the processing fee and site rental charge?

Payment for the processing fee and site rental charges can be made via bank draft / money order, payable to the Accountant General of the Ministry of Works.

What is Contractors Trust Fund Scheme (SKWAK)?

Skim Contractors Trust Fund Scheme or Skim Kumpulan Wang Amanah Kontraktor (SKWAK) is a scheme managed and controlled by the Bumiputera Development Division (BPB), Ministry of Works. The scheme is to help  bumiputera contractors get capital to start their projects.

How to give feedback and recommendations to Ministry of Works Malaysia (MOW)

Send them to e-aduan at


Developed and designed by Hadafi Solution and Resources